Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP)
Under the FDA Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) rule, the FSVP importers must develop FSVPs activities to provide adequate assurances that their foreign suppliers are producing food in compliance with processes and procedures that provide at least the same level of public health protection as those required under section 418 (Hazard Analysis and Risk-based Preventive Controls) or section 419 (Standards for Produce Safety) of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
ITA team’s Food Safety Specialists are experts in helping you develop, review, or implement your FSVPs for compliance.
OUR STANDARD SERVICES AS PART OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Evaluation of the Foreign Supplier process
- Hazard Analysis Review
- Food Safety Performance Scorecard
- FSMA Compliance Assessment
- Supplier Approval Documentation
- Develop Written Procedures
- Develop Verification Activities and Processes
- Continued Verification of your Foreign Suppliers
- Review 3rd Party Audits, COAs, Test Results
- Import Alert Evaluation
- Recall Notification
- Corrective Actions
- Reanalysis of Food Safety Plan
- Crisis Representation for FDA Audits
- Import Quarantines, etc.
- Emergency Supplier Assessment and Approval Translation into English
- On-Site Domestic Audits
- On-Site International Audits
- Private or Public FSVP Training
- Private or Public Preventive Controls for Human Food Training Private or Public Preventive Controls for Animal Food Training