Join us for this 2.5 day Official training program that has been designed and developed by the Food Safety Preventative Controls Alliance (FSPCA) for the PCQIs in the food and beverage industry.
Register now, seats are filling up fast and you can Save 10% on top food safety courses with promo code ETSave10
The course is scheduled to run from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. for the first 2 days and the last day closes at 1 pm
Learning Objectives :
- Discuss Good Manufacturing Practices and Prerequisite Programs
- Conduct hazard analysis and determine preventive controls
- Define process, food allergen, sanitation and supply-chain preventive controls
- Discuss verification, validation, recall and recordkeeping requirements
This course is designed for:
Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) this course meets the FDA requirements for FSMA training. A PCQI is a professional who can manage a Food Safety Plan at a facility in accordance with the U.S. FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act. This person should have successfully completed training in the development and application of risk-based preventive controls.
PCQI Course Price: $1.200 per person
Course Title: Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI HF)
Included with Registration:
- 2.5 day course presented by Claudio Gallottini ToT FSPCA PCHF #43ba403d Lead Instructor FSPCA PCHF #4f7deb5b
- a Lead Instructor trained by the FSPCA, who has been instructed on how to teach the FDA-recognized standardized curriculum.
- FSPCA Participant Manual
- FSPCA Exercise Workbook
Payment of $1.200 is due in full at the time of registration
You may reschedule prior to 15 days before your class date at no charge
If you would like to reschedule 14 days or less prior to your class date, there will be a $100 rescheduling fee
Cancellation Fee: Registering for the event commits the attendee to pay for the event. Full payment must be made prior to the event. Refunds will be issued for cancellations made 14 days before the first day of the event. Refunds for cancellations after that date will only be granted if the seat can be sold by ITA to another attendee.
ITA Corporation reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course with at least one week’s notice to the customer. Should the course be canceled or rescheduled, customers have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
For more information, please contact ITA Corporation directly at 3126.96.36.199 or email@example.com