ITA Corporation is a company specialized in Food Safety Inspection Training, and Auditing operating worldwide
ITA Corporation is a consulting company specialized in food safety training, inspection, and auditing. It is striving to be recognized as the undisputed leader of food safety in the food industry.
ITA Corporation is the consulting bureau of ITA Group, the first food safety consultancy specializing in monitoring the most recent international regulations, with operations in Miami, Montreal, London, Rome, Tokyo, Shanghai, and Dubai.
Our network of independent advisors and consultants enables ITA Corporation to provide comprehensive consulting, training, and auditing services across multiple industries including dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, cosmetics, tobacco, and food, which support Trading in North America, European Union, Middle East, and Asia.
Our employees are involved daily in consulting, training, auditing, researching, and conferencing, both nationally and internationally, to offer the best updated support in line with the latest trends and opportunities.
• Developing and support FSVP Importer with Qualified Individual team for FDA Regulation
• Developing, or re-aligning, HACCP Plan in compliance with I.H.A. and S.H.A. HACCP requirements;
• Developing and validating product labels (with our legal staff);
• Training managers or employees about FDA FSMA Rules (PCQI HF/AF, FSVP, Produce, etc.);
• Verification of Supply Chain Management Program
• Assisting company with FSVP activities (Developing FSVP Plan and Verification activities);
• Lab for sampling and testing;
• Regulatory Auditors;
• Assisting with FDA compliance, both upon request and inspection.
• Allergen Controls
• Developing, or re-aligning, HACCP Plan in compliance with US requirements;
• Developing and validating product labels (with our Legal staff) in line with US FDA requirements;
• Training managers or employees about FDA FSMA Rules (PCQI HF/AF, FSVP, Produce, etc.) as well as Canned Regulations like Process Supervisor (compliments of our BPCS Class);
• Re-aligning Food Safety Plan and Food Defense Plan in compliance with FSMA requirements;
• On site FSMA Preventive Controls and FSMA Training
• Assisting to clean respective FDA Status (i.e. removing company from the Import Alert list);
• Representing you as US Agent, as FSVP Agent in USA, and during FDA Inspection;
• Consulting on updates to the Hygienic Design lay-out of respective food plant
• Applying for and Receiving DUNS Number (required for FSVP Importer
• FDA Foreign Food Manufacturer Registration
• Traceability and Recall Assessment